Join professional outdoor photographer Ron Niebrugge as he shares the tips and tricks of the trade to help you become a better outdoor and nature photographer! Then, immediately following the three hour seminar, practice what you just learned with a photo walk in the beautiful gardens and trails of the Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens – the best way to learn!
Some of the topics include:
- Exposure, understanding aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- The different camera modes and when to use them.
- The ins and outs of the histogram
- White Balance and other settings
- Photography gear - lenses, cameras, filters and tripods - what you need and what you don't.
- Composition - the rules and when to break them.
- Better understand light and other elements to a successful photograph.
- Keys to landscape photography.
- Finding, approaching and photographing wildlife.
- Location - know where and when to go.
- May 18, 2013 - 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
$199.00 now offering special promotion price of $69.00; includes parking and admission to the Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens. You must pre-register to take advantage of the promo price!
BUY NOW Discount automatically applied at checkout.
A little about seminar leader, Ron Niebrugge. Alaska based Ron Niebrugge, working with his wife Janine, has conveyed a lifelong passion for photography into a full-time occupation. For more than a decade now Ron's award winning photography has been their sole source of income. He has worked with some of the largest companies and magazines in the world, including Ford, Sony, and General Mills, along with National Geographic, Newsweek and Sports Illustrated.